From the very early ages of our life we used to perform some sort of running in our daily life. After growing up day by day, we were compelled to go far away from this workout. We do have wishes to perform running though, but it becomes impossible to execute as we have gained enough of weight in our body. Besides, we find very little time to perform the easiest type of workout in our daily life, whereas running is a far cry.
By conducting several studies it found that running is a remarkably effective form of workout to bring the body in shape by shedding calories and fat from the body.
However, before switching to this form of workout, you need to make sure that whether you are fit for running or not. You can test it by measuring your BMI (Body mass index). If you find that you are significantly above from the standard level of BMI, then you shouldn’t switch to running at the beginning. Rather you can start with more simple form of workout to bring the BMI in range. Once you feel comfortable with your body weight, stronger and eligible for running, then you can definitely switch to your desired form of workout.
As losing weight is the purpose so that you don’t need to follow all the rules regarding running very strictly. But some basics you should keep in mind to remain safe.
At the very beginning, running too much will make you tired very early. Rather start running slowly so that your body gets enough time to be prepared for the rest o the workout.
Stretching before running
It is recommended to stretch your body for some time to avoid injuries. Static stretching will lose muscles to make running easy.
Take interval to rest
According to physical trainers, any work out should not be performed for a long period incessantly. You must take some interval within the work out period.
Keep some first aid
Any time you may fall in injury. If you unfortunately fall in injuries, you will have needed some mediations. Therefore, keep some first aid including ice bag, ice, bandage etc. Some minor injuries takes form of major injuries. So be care full about the minor injuries.
Few important things to know before performing running
There are few things you need to make sure before performing running on daily basis. Otherwise your body can be awfully imbalanced and you can face several health problems for running at the initial level. These few things are-
- Make sure that you are staying in the range of standard values of BMI
- If you do have any cardiovascular problems, then you shouldn’t decide to run without the suggestion of health professionals
- Respiratory diseases can be awfully dangerous in case of performing running
- Check your cholesterol level before switching to the running
- Make sure you are free from all kinds of joint pain
- If you have had any kind of injuries or surgeries in your early life, then you shouldn’t run without the prescribed ways
Different health benefits of running
There are quite a good number of health benefits can be attained by running. I can write down all of these benefits down there. But, this lengthy writing will make you overwhelmed. That is why; I am going to write down the major health benefits of running by bringing some key points.
- Running can be a great way to burn calories from the body (ifthe heart beats stays in the fat burning zone)
- Burning calories by running can lead the way to potential weight loss process
- Cardiovascular and respiratory health could be awfully benefitted by performing running in a relatively lower speed
- Desired blood cholesterol level can be attained by performing running on daily basis
- Running can be a tool to strengthen different parts of the body muscles
- It will definitely make your bones more strong than before
- Running can improve your body immune system
- Your metabolism process will stay in form as a result of running for particular period of time