To lose weight as well as to get flat AB, you can consider various types of AB workouts.AB workouts effect on the abdominal muscles. Abdominal muscles also known as stomach muscles or AB.In this article I am going to give you information about some AB workouts those are proven to be very effective in getting flat AB.
Vertical leg crunch:
- To perform this AB workout at first lie on the ground. Then extend your legs straight up and keep your knees crossed. Put your hands behind your head.
- Compress your AB and lift your shoulder off the ground while your chest is reaching towards your feet.
- Keep your legs fixed and try to bring your belly button towards your spine.
- Do the whole process around fifteen times.
- Start this AB workout by lying on the ground. Thenput your hands on the ground.
- Try to bring your knees towards your chest until they are bent to 90 degrees.You can keep your feet together or crossed.
- Compressyour abs to curl the hip off the ground while reaching the legs up.
- Start this AB workout by lying on a ball. Keep the ball under your lower back.Then put your hands behind your head.
- Compress your AB. Then lift your torso off the ball and pull the bottom of your ribs down towards yourhip. When you curl up, remember that the ball should not roll.
- Keep your lower back down while getting stretch in the AB. Try to do this AB workout about fifteen times.
- At first lie on the ground and keep your face up.
- Put your hands behind your head.Bendyour knees towards the chest. Then lift your shoulder off the ground.
- Turn around your left and bring the right elbow towards the left knee. At the same time keep your other leg straight.Then switch sides.That means bringyour left elbow towards the right knee.Try to do this AB workout about fifteen times.
Plank on elbows and toes
- To perform this AB workout, at first lie on the ground. Keep your face down while resting on the forearms. Keep your palms flat on the ground.
- Push off the ground and rise up onto your toes while resting on elbows.
- Try to keep your back flat and keep it in a straight line from head to heels.
- Roll your pelvis and compress your abdominals. Hold around half to one minute.