Naturally women have wider pelvis and longer waist than men. As a result for women it’s slightly tough to achieve flat AB by losing belly fat. In order to get flat AB women need to give a little extra effort. By doing some specific AB workouts women can get their desired flat AB. Let’s have a look at these AB workouts.
Plank Crawl Out
1. Stand up and keep your feet together. Bend at your hips and try to touch the ground.
2. After your fingertips touchingthe ground you need to walk your hands out until you arrive at a push-up position.
3. Crawl your way back up to the starting position by inching your hands backwards.Then pick your hips up. When your feet are flat on the floor then bend at your hips one more time.After that lift your back up to the standing position.
- Start on your left side.Keep your elbow under your shoulder.At this time your forearm should be perpendicular to the body.
- Place your one leg in front of another leg. Then Compress your AB.
- Lift your hips off the ground.Do it until your body makes a diagonal line from your shoulder to your legs.Hold near about 45 seconds.
- At last exchange sides and repeat the whole process.
- Seat on a tool.Bend your knees at 90 degree angle. At this time you should keep your feet flat.
- Put your arms forward so that your palms can face each other.
- Pull your belly button toward your spine.Try to curve your spine into a C shape.
- At last return to the starting position and repeat the whole process about 15 times.
- At first sitstraightand bend your knees.Keep your feet flat on the ground.
- Sit on your hip and lift your legs off the ground.
- Extend your arms and keep your palms up. At this time your body will form a V shape.
- Hold this position for near about half minute.
It’s a special kind of AB workout. For thisAB workoutyou need enough space to move and something that will slide easily on the floor. You can do this AB workout on tiles floor.You can also do it by puttingtowel or plastic bag on the carpet.