Weight loss is very common phenomenon now-a -days. Therefore, you can lose your weight in variety of ways. By maintaining a healthy diet, doing some workouts or going under medication (pills, surgery etc.) sometimes you can lose weight.
Medication is considered most unnatural way of losing weight. So whenever, you want to go under some medications for making a weight loss revolution, try something that suit you best! Moreover, weight loss medication is suggested depending on different factors like- how much weight you possess, what is your age so many things.
Alli and Its Usage
Anyways, Alli (orlistat) is one of weight loss drugs that useful in losing weight significantly.it is an over the counter medication generally used to help in losing weight. It has a reputation to lose weight successively more than dieting alone. But it is more fruit combining both Alli and an ideal dieting together other than usage of Alli only. Therefore, the perfect utilization of Alli is very important to get the maximum benefit from it .Furthermore; Alli is regarded as a lighter version of the supplement of which the strongest one is Xenical. Both version has popularity in losing weight. The basic difference between two is, one is considered as prescription and the other one as non-prescription drugs. Moreover, Alli is normally designed for the aged 18 - even older overweight adults. It is also recommended for the people following both a reduced calorie and low fat diet as well. It has also another reputation to block almost one-third of the fat we usually consume. While the Xinical is recommended for the post-operative weight loss surgery patients to help them keep the lost weight off.
Alli is a lipase inhibitors type drugs.it is very effective in blocking the intestines to receive nearly one-fourth of the fat we usually eat. On the other hand, fats what are not absorbed that leave our body through bowel movements. Moreover, in some cases it is also found that it helps in reducing visceral fat. It is one kind of belly fat. We all may that how threatening visceral fat can be for our health sometimes. Visceral fat has a strong relation in developing various debases in our body like type-2 diabetes, hypertensions, and stroke and heart hazards.
Is Alli Permitted to Take Any Time?
It is very important to notify your physician everything about you whenever you are interested in going under any medication for losing weight. Such as, if you are now on any drugs that is prescribed for some other diseases already. As Alli has an ability to interact with some particular drugs (like-diabetes or thyroid medication, warfarin or other weight loss pills) by disrupting their activity level, so you should take minimum precaution to avoid any kind health hazards that can be life threatening sometimes. Hence, it is necessary to help your doctor give you medicine accurately.
Alli is Prohibited for Whom?
- It is prohibited for the person who has an organ transplant as it has the ability to prevent transplant rejection.
- If you are now on drugs like-cyclosporine.
- If you are not that type of obese or overweight, that is not worth of taking Alli medication.
- Normally it is also not allowed women during their pregnancy and breastfeeding.
So in these type of stated situation it is must to keep yourself taking Alli medication.
Is Alli Have Any Negative Impact on Our Body?
Whenever you come under Alli therapy few symptoms of side effects may be shown immediately.it may continue during first few weeks of the medication and then be ended up very soon. On the contrary, if it acts reverse through showing any of the followings symptoms, consult your doctor immediately.
- It may cause Stomach or rectum pain.
- It May develop more gas as a result Passing gas more frequent.
- It may generate Rectum pain.
- It may Increase Anxiety
- It may bring changes in your menstrual cycle
- It may develop difficulty in controlling bowel movements
- It may help in loosing frequent stools
- It may rise in loosing. Oily or fatty stools.
- Developing of Headaches etc.
Along with above-mentioned difficulties, it may even help in developing some emergency health hazards also.
These are likely-
- Problem in inhaling and exhaling.
- Problem in swallowing.
- Problem of Hives or itching.
- Sever type of stomach pain sometimes etc.
Since Alli is an unnatural weight losing medication, there are some precautions you need to follow up whenever you go under this medication for the first time or thinking to continue with.
- Confirm that you are an over 18 years old one otherwise, you are not permitted for Alli medication.
- You also need a 28 or more BMI score to get permitted for Alli treatment.
- Every time you should get checked your BIM score whenever you come to take Alli treatment.
- You should not use Alli for more than 6 months at a stretch.
- Stop using Alli if you don’t get any outcome within 3 months from starting the medication.
- Along with Alli medication try to keep a healthy diet and exercise to get maximum output from it.