Body weight seems like a burden when it exceeds the limit. For owing an overweight body, certainly you will face significant number of troubles on the way to lead your regular life. You shouldn’t think that here I have been writing my personal opinion on overweight people. Several studies show that people always want to get rid of this problem. No matter how complex or hard the process is, they are ready to adopt any processes that can help.
Overweight people suffer from numerous restrictions and problems on daily life. These are likely-
- You can’t lead a life with pace. You have to walk slowly, and running is far cry. Sometime, you can’t even walk as a result of overweight problem. Accelerators, lifts and cars are the only option to make a move in some cases.
- You have to restrict over the food intake. Food with high calories and fats could be a curse for overweight person.
- In most cases red rash may occur under the breast and groin due to the overweight problems. But, it doesn’t necessarily mean that you are unclean. It’s happened because of the skin fungi grow vigorously in the warm and moist weather.
- If you are overweight, then your body will tend to sweat more than the other individuals. It happens because you own more fluid in the body and you have to make more effort for any movements of your body.
- Stretch mark may occur due to the overweight problem.
- An overweight person always stays in the great percentage of probability to be affected by numerous dangerous diseases. Such as cardiovascular disease, heart disease, diabetic etc.
- If you are overweight, then certainly you will get tired in no time. Just few works can make you feel awfully tired.
Besides these points, I can write down a big list of problems for having an overweight body. But, I don’t want to make it lengthy for you. Rather I am going to write 15 tips to get rid of the overweight problem.
1. Eat frequent meals throughout the day
If you want to shrug off some extra weight from the body then there is no alternative of the healthy diet plan. A major fact of healthy diet is to take frequent meals throughout the day instead of 2/3 bigger meals. This habit of taking frequent meals can lead you on the way to boost up the metabolism process. A proper metabolism can help you to burn enough of calories from the body.
2. Never skip the breakfast
We have a very common trend to wake up late in the morning. Thus we find very little time to get ready for the work. So sometime we are compelled to skip the breakfast.
In addition, you might have a misconception about taking breakfast. You could hear from your nearest friends or neighbor that skipping breakfast can pave the way to lose weight. It’s definitely wrong. It can lower your metabolism process rest of the hours of the following day.
3. Eat your meal consciously
Who doesn’t love to eat food while watching TV? Yes, I know many us acquired a habit like that. But recent studies show that if someone doesn’t pay attention to his food, then it will definitely slow down the digestion process. Thus, slow digestion can lead the way to slow metabolism process.
4. Keep vegetables and fruits in your cart
If you really want make some progress in weight loss program within a short span of time, then you have to keep more vegetables and low GI fruits in your cart. To do this you have to be predetermined before stepping into a super shop.
5. Drink enough water
Water is another name of life. We can’t live without water. From different researches, it is found that drinking plenty of pure water can lead the way to lose weight. It’s more useful to drink the water before taking meal. It influences in the amount of food intake. If you can drink before your meal, then it will definitely help you to eat less. In addition, water can keep your digestion and metabolism process sound and sharp.
6. Switch to the fiber rich foods
Foods rich in fiber can make you feel fuller at the stomach. It helps you to eat less. On the other hand fiber rich food produces less energy than fat rich food. Pasta, brown rice, legumes, lentils, peas, whole grain bread, oats, vegetables and fruits can be a great source of fiber.
7. Don’t overeat
To get rid of the overeating problem you rather buy a smaller size plate. Your small plate can help you to eat less. Besides, you shouldn’t make too many items for meal. It will increase the probability to eat more.
8. Make a calorie budget
Knowing about the calorie is not a tough job. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know some basic facts of calorie budget. You can simply do these things by seeing the food labels. Reading food label you can simply make a calorie budget for long-term effect.
9. Change the appetite
Sometimes it is seen that people tend to stick on the low calorie food for longer period of time for a better outcome. But, this may lead the way to monotonous life and after someday you can totally change your food habit. So, it is better to eat some cozy foods occasionally to bring the diversity in appetite and taste.
10. Stay away from sugared drinks and alcoholic beverages
Sugared drink is a great source of fast carbohydrate. This fast carbs can produce enough of calories in your body. Thus excessive calories can be stored as fat in course of time. On the other hand a glass of wine can contain enough of calories more or less equivalent to a big piece of chocolate.
So, it is inevitable to stay away from sugared and alcoholic beverages while in the process of losing weight.
11. Switch to the green tea
Green tea contains a powerful antioxidant, which is known as catechins. It also contains little amount of caffeine. These two things can enhance the fat burning process gradually.
12. Cook your food with olive oil
Cooking with olive oil is very useful in some extent. It is better than other usual edible oil in market. It contains fatty acids and antioxidant in large amount.
13. Never eat late at night
If you already achieved a habit of eating late at night, then there is some bad news for you. Eating dinner late at night and then sleeping longer period of time can significantly affect the metabolism process. In resting mood body by itself lower the pace of metabolism. Thus, excessive calories are being stored as fat in your body.
14. Sleep properly to lose weight
Sleep disorder can lead the way to gain weight. It also can disturb the metabolism process. Health professionals usually recommendsleeping 8-9 hours a throughout the day. Sound sleep can make you feel refreshed as well.
15. Perform varieties of exercise
There are significant numbers of physical exercises available out there. To stay tuned and fit in body there is no other way besides performing exercise regularly. Dieting and exercise should on go side by side. This can lead the way to lose weight.